Conditions Of Getting Lottery Tickets
The price of a lottery ticket depends on the amount of the deposit
Lottery Terms & Conditions
• For every €30 (or equivalent) deposit, players receive 1 lottery ticket. For deposits of €90 and €150, players will receive 4 and 7 tickets respectively. For any deposit over €150, tickets will instead cost €20 (deposit €200 - get 10 tickets, for example).
• The number of lottery tickets per player is not limited. The more tickets you collect at the time of the draw, the higher your chances of winning a prize are.
• At the time of the draw, the player account must not be blocked.
• The winner will be determined at random, but the more lottery tickets you have, the higher your chances of winning.
• The lottery starts on the first day of month at 00:01 (UTC) and ends on the last day of month at 23:59 (UTC).
• Prizes will have 10x wagering requirements attached.